Active Passive Trainer
The Rx Pro Active-Passive Series provides therapeutic solutions for individuals with low functional capacity, long-term rehabilitation needs, or other physical limitations.
* The AP Pro can be used for upper-body or lower body exercise in a space-saving design.
* Bi-directional exercise in Active or Passive Modes.
Customize each patientís exercise session with 15
resistance levels and speeds from 1 to 60 rpm.
* Passive Assistance - In the Passive Mode, the AP
Pro automatically reduces powered assistance as
the patientís strength and power input increases.
* Spasm Control Function - The AP Pro automatically stops after detecting a spasm and continues in the desired direction to relieve spasm.
For additional safety, the exercise session is terminated after three spasm episodes.
* Easy to use console with voice guidance.
Integrated TV feature (cable required) for