Pro Dual Multi Press
The Multi Press machine offers these features:
Unique 20 position adjustable seat and back pad slide in unison creating multiple press angles from flat through incline and vertical shoulder press
Heavy duty counter balanced press bar includes 5 adjustment angles and pillow block bearing pivots for continuously smooth movement
multiple press handles provide user with different grip angles to creat variable exercises and accommodate users of all sizes
Includes a 210 lb. Weight stack with a 310 lb weight stack option
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 stack and 4 stack gym
Instructional Placard included
Standard weight stack: 210 lbs.
Mainframe: 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
Dimensions: 57” W x 89’ L x 62” H
Cables: Spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5mm diameter rated over 2500 lb.
Upholstery: DuraFirm upholstery with over 2” high density foam
Weight stack enclosures: Standard
Optional: 310 lb. Weight stack, 5 lb. Plates, advanced alloy weight stack plates for super smooth operation and sound absorbing cushions.
Specifications of the Pro Dual Line:
- Continuous welded, factory assembled connections on the weight and station frame provide extra stability along with durability that extends the life of the station
- Impact resistant, fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys include precision ground and sealed bearings provide prolonged cable life and smooth movement.
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing on the main frame combined with 3 gauge steel connecting plates and 1.2” diameter connecting bolts provides high strength and durability.
- Two-step durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat, provides a high quality, low maintenance finish that is protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
- Spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5mm diameter rated to over 2800 lb., providing smooth movement along with durability and safety
- DuraFirm upholstery over 2” high density foam, is double stitched and fully supported, guarantee a tear resistant, durable surface for comfort and support.
- High density rubber foam grips and handles provide durability with ergonomically correct gripping surfaces.
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all major pivot points provide smooth movements and easy adjustment.