The Pec Dec Rear Delt machine offers these features:
Independent arms with 5 adjustable starting positions enable users greater range of motion as well as both unilateral and bilateral arm movements
Extra-long 360 degree rotating handles self adjust to the users path of motion for both pec and rear delt exercises
Easy 5 position gas assisted seat adjustment puts users of any size in proper position
Includes a 210 lb weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 Stack and 4 Stack Gym
Instructional Placard included
Standard weight stack: 210 lbs.
Mainframe: 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
Dimensions: 34” W x 57” L x 69” H
Cables: Spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5mm diameter rated over 2500 lb.
Upholstery: DuraFirm upholstery with over 2” high density foam
Weight stack enclosures: Standard
Optional: 310 lb. Weight stack, 5 lb. Plates, advanced alloy weight stack plates for super smooth operation and sound absorbing cushions.
Specifications of the Pro Dual Line:
- Continuous welded, factory assembled connections on the weight and station frame provide extra stability along with durability that extends the life of the station
- Impact resistant, fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys include precision ground and sealed bearings provide prolonged cable life and smooth movement.
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing on the main frame combined with 3 gauge steel connecting plates and 1.2” diameter connecting bolts provides high strength and durability.
- Two-step durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat, provides a high quality, low maintenance finish that is protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
- Spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5mm diameter rated to over 2800 lb., providing smooth movement along with durability and safety
- DuraFirm upholstery over 2” high density foam, is double stitched and fully supported, guarantee a tear resistant, durable surface for comfort and support.
- High-density rubber foam grips and handles provide durability with ergonomically correct gripping surfaces.
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all major pivot points provide smooth movements and easy adjustment.