Pro Club Line Chest Press Machine
Large base frame adds stability and comfort while yielding a neutral weight distribution
Substantial rear and side sub-frames help eliminate lateral torsion and vibration
Kick-assist level allows user to move handgrips into comfortable Start and Finish positions, providing complete pre-stretch and full range-of-motion without straining.
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development
Comfortable, multi-position handgrips enable use to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps
Instructional Placard Included
Standard weight stack: 210 lbs
Mainframe: 2” x 4” High Tensile Strength Steel
Dimensions: 53” W x 45” L x 62” H
Cables: Lubricated steel aircraft cables in 7 x 19 cable pattern, 3/16” diameter nylon coated to ¼” with a breaking strength of 4200 lbs.
Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with V-grooved channels and precision ground, sealed ball bearings
Optional Equipment: 310 lb weight stack, 410 lb weight stack, 5 lb plates, advanced alloy weight stack plates for super smooth operation and sound absorbing cushions
Catalog No. SBP100G
Pro Club Line General Specifications;
- Unwilling to compromise, the Pro Club Line uses materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability available.
- Precision fitted frame components combine easy assembly with durability and stability
- Two step durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat, provides a high quality, low maintenance finish that is protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
- Durable, tear resistant, fully supported vinyl upholstery is double stitched and sewn. High density, top grade foam provides ultimate support and comfort.
- Lubricated steel aircraft cables in 7 x 19 cable patter, 3/16” diameter nylon coated to ¼” with a breaking strength of 4200 lbs.
- Optional alloy weight stack plats are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ state-of-the-art, oversized nylon bushings for super smooth operation and sound absorbing cushioning.
- Cold rolled machined steel and 2” x 4” mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Oversized 4 ½” and 6” impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with precision ground and sealed ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.